About
Jermistry
- title in Elvish

- Xoomij listen
- All about Darjeeling

- Learn Hebrew- start with

- Vineyard Music
- "To You" (me on Irish Whistles)
- "Coogee Day" (JM on Kurzweil)
- NZ photoes
- Tassie photoes
- NY&VA photoes
- Монгол&Сибирь
- Kelong photoes
- Cellgroup Stuff
- James' Grad
- Yunnan Pix
Archives
- ноября 2003
- декабря 2003
- января 2004
- февраля 2004
- марта 2004
- апреля 2004
- мая 2004
- июня 2004
- июля 2004
- августа 2004
- сентября 2004
- октября 2004
- ноября 2004
- декабря 2004
- января 2005
- февраля 2005
- марта 2005
- апреля 2005
- мая 2005
- июня 2005
- июля 2005
- августа 2005
- сентября 2005
- октября 2005
- ноября 2005
- декабря 2005
- января 2006
- февраля 2006
- марта 2006
- апреля 2006
- мая 2006
- июня 2006
- июля 2006
- августа 2006
- сентября 2006
- октября 2006
- ноября 2006
- декабря 2006
- января 2007
- февраля 2007
- марта 2007
- апреля 2007
- мая 2007
- июня 2007
- июля 2007
- августа 2007
- сентября 2007
- октября 2007
- ноября 2007
- декабря 2007
- февраля 2008
speak friend and enter
воскресенье, декабря 31, 2006
Prayer for the Year Ahead
O LORD and Heavenly Father,
I stand at the threshold of a new year.
Small and uncertain of things to come;
I stand in awe of all
that you have in store for me,
of what you are preparing within.
Surely we are destined for greatness in You;
for your Glory demands it.
It is not with strength and power that
I come to You,
But with weakness and tenderness,
and with love.
I thank you for your faithful hand about me this past year-
Each step, firm and secure;
For faithful friends about me,
and Godly men that cross my path
to plant a seed in my life,
And to assure me of Your greatness, favor and faithfulness!
Your strength O Lord, I need;
Your wisdom at my right hand,
Your favor at my left;
Grace before me,
Christ about me,
Binding me to You
and You to me.
Teach me Jesus, to take level paths
Where my feet may be on sure ground.
Direct my thoughts to You
and let my words have its fill of grace;
keep my eyes focused on You
and my hands free from idleness.
Keep faithlessness away from me
and have joy abounding in my heart.
Sooth, O Lord, the weariness within,
but capture my heart again, with Love!
Though the path may not be clear,
Nor the next step sure,
I ask for patience and faith to trust You dearly,
to have an awe and wonder of You.
Keep my heart pure and tender;
To lay down my crowns before Your glory
to surrender my desires and burdens to You,
for it is too great to bear alone.
I need Your Holy Spirit to guide me,
inspire me and to hold me safe from myself
and a broken world.
Direct me to your courts daily;
Here's my heart, take and keep it,
keep it for Your courts above.
Jesus being my all in all,
In His Name, I pray,
"Amen"
GSD
O LORD and Heavenly Father,
I stand at the threshold of a new year.
Small and uncertain of things to come;
I stand in awe of all
that you have in store for me,
of what you are preparing within.
Surely we are destined for greatness in You;
for your Glory demands it.
It is not with strength and power that
I come to You,
But with weakness and tenderness,
and with love.
I thank you for your faithful hand about me this past year-
Each step, firm and secure;
For faithful friends about me,
and Godly men that cross my path
to plant a seed in my life,
And to assure me of Your greatness, favor and faithfulness!
Your strength O Lord, I need;
Your wisdom at my right hand,
Your favor at my left;
Grace before me,
Christ about me,
Binding me to You
and You to me.
Teach me Jesus, to take level paths
Where my feet may be on sure ground.
Direct my thoughts to You
and let my words have its fill of grace;
keep my eyes focused on You
and my hands free from idleness.
Keep faithlessness away from me
and have joy abounding in my heart.
Sooth, O Lord, the weariness within,
but capture my heart again, with Love!
Though the path may not be clear,
Nor the next step sure,
I ask for patience and faith to trust You dearly,
to have an awe and wonder of You.
Keep my heart pure and tender;
To lay down my crowns before Your glory
to surrender my desires and burdens to You,
for it is too great to bear alone.
I need Your Holy Spirit to guide me,
inspire me and to hold me safe from myself
and a broken world.
Direct me to your courts daily;
Here's my heart, take and keep it,
keep it for Your courts above.
Jesus being my all in all,
In His Name, I pray,
"Amen"
GSD