About
Jermistry
- title in Elvish

- Xoomij listen
- All about Darjeeling

- Learn Hebrew- start with

- Vineyard Music
- "To You" (me on Irish Whistles)
- "Coogee Day" (JM on Kurzweil)
- NZ photoes
- Tassie photoes
- NY&VA photoes
- Монгол&Сибирь
- Kelong photoes
- Cellgroup Stuff
- James' Grad
- Yunnan Pix
Archives
- ноября 2003
- декабря 2003
- января 2004
- февраля 2004
- марта 2004
- апреля 2004
- мая 2004
- июня 2004
- июля 2004
- августа 2004
- сентября 2004
- октября 2004
- ноября 2004
- декабря 2004
- января 2005
- февраля 2005
- марта 2005
- апреля 2005
- мая 2005
- июня 2005
- июля 2005
- августа 2005
- сентября 2005
- октября 2005
- ноября 2005
- декабря 2005
- января 2006
- февраля 2006
- марта 2006
- апреля 2006
- мая 2006
- июня 2006
- июля 2006
- августа 2006
- сентября 2006
- октября 2006
- ноября 2006
- декабря 2006
- января 2007
- февраля 2007
- марта 2007
- апреля 2007
- мая 2007
- июня 2007
- июля 2007
- августа 2007
- сентября 2007
- октября 2007
- ноября 2007
- декабря 2007
- февраля 2008
speak friend and enter
понедельник, февраля 13, 2006
A Long Expected Party
excerpted from Bilbo's Party Speech, Ch 1 "A Long Expected Party", The Lord of the Rings, Tolkien
My dear Bagginses and Boffins, and my dear Tooks and Brandybucks, and Grubbs, and Chubbs, and Burrowses, and Hornblowers, and Bolgers, Bracegirdles, Goodbodies, Brockhouses and Proudfoots...
I hope you are all enjoying yourselves as much as I am... I have called you all together for a Purpose. Indeed, for Three Purposes! First of all, to tell you that I am immensely fond of you all, and that eleventy-one years is too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable hobbits.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you as well as you deserve.
Thirdly and finally, I wish to make and A N N O U N C E M E N T. I regret to announce that - though, as I said, eleventy-one years is far too short a time to spnd among you - this is the E N D. I am going. I am leaving NOW. GOOD-BYE!
excerpted from Bilbo's Party Speech, Ch 1 "A Long Expected Party", The Lord of the Rings, Tolkien
My dear Bagginses and Boffins, and my dear Tooks and Brandybucks, and Grubbs, and Chubbs, and Burrowses, and Hornblowers, and Bolgers, Bracegirdles, Goodbodies, Brockhouses and Proudfoots...
I hope you are all enjoying yourselves as much as I am... I have called you all together for a Purpose. Indeed, for Three Purposes! First of all, to tell you that I am immensely fond of you all, and that eleventy-one years is too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable hobbits.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you as well as you deserve.
Thirdly and finally, I wish to make and A N N O U N C E M E N T. I regret to announce that - though, as I said, eleventy-one years is far too short a time to spnd among you - this is the E N D. I am going. I am leaving NOW. GOOD-BYE!