<$BlogRSDUrl$>

speak friend and enter

воскресенье, декабря 25, 2005

Blessed Christmas

To my dear friends out there, a Blessed Christmas to you all! May the Lord give you joy and a deeper understanding of the reason for the season! Blessings too, for a New Year - may you grow deeper in the knowledge of God's abundant love!

I'm off again for another trip (using Changi's free service to write this) - following my dad for a ministry trip up to the great land up north; back after the new year. Fancy spending Christmas and New Year up there.

To wrap up the last entry for this year, I can only testify to God's faithfulness and continued leading. I may not know the details, but at each step, I know I can obey and trust.

Prov 20:24
A man's steps are directed by the Lord. How then, can anyone understand his own way?

Walk on. Take a walk on the water!

shalom,
JM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Shymkent, Kazakhstan Singapore Hobart, Tasmania Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia Irkutsk, Siberia Sydney, New South Wales Austin, Texas Vientiane, Laos Nongkhai, Thailand Sapporo, Japan