<$BlogRSDUrl$>

speak friend and enter

четверг, сентября 01, 2005

Back in HOT SUNNY spore.

Back at Changi, waiting for the minutes to tick by until my carriage becomes a pumpkin...

ITs been an exciting last 35 days- Yunnan, Sapporo, Nongkhai, Vientienne. God is really reall really faithful, doing what He does best- exceedingly, abundantly blessing beyond what I can ask, think or imagine! And what an excuse for a ministry trip! Ha... His ways are surely higher and greater than our ways! Thank God! Whew.

Got to encourage fellow believers in unbelievable settings and divine appointments; Shared my testimony in unusual settings (a carpark? a governor's compound?) - dunno what the fruits are, but I'm commiting that to God. After all, its His story... I'm merely the pages of the book He's writing.

Met amazing, wonderful, lovely people- unexpected, refreshing and gracious- former royalty, governors, mayor, pop singers, actor, political activist (orthodox zionist, left of the middle right...?!), teacher (who wins the best teacher in Thailand award), scrabble champ, TV station boss, but best of all- fellow believers, who've chosen to live out their lives to honor God. Deeply humbled by their livestyles and their outlook. Learning loads. I hope one day I'll have something like it to show for.

What happens next is a good question. I don't know, really!What I do know is, God's totally in charge, and He'll not leave me if I answer His call... "Come, walk on the water with me!"

If you want to walk on water, you have got to get out of the boat.

The nations are waiting... =)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Shymkent, Kazakhstan Singapore Hobart, Tasmania Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia Irkutsk, Siberia Sydney, New South Wales Austin, Texas Vientiane, Laos Nongkhai, Thailand Sapporo, Japan