About
Jermistry
- title in Elvish

- Xoomij listen
- All about Darjeeling

- Learn Hebrew- start with

- Vineyard Music
- "To You" (me on Irish Whistles)
- "Coogee Day" (JM on Kurzweil)
- NZ photoes
- Tassie photoes
- NY&VA photoes
- Монгол&Сибирь
- Kelong photoes
- Cellgroup Stuff
- James' Grad
- Yunnan Pix
Archives
- ноября 2003
- декабря 2003
- января 2004
- февраля 2004
- марта 2004
- апреля 2004
- мая 2004
- июня 2004
- июля 2004
- августа 2004
- сентября 2004
- октября 2004
- ноября 2004
- декабря 2004
- января 2005
- февраля 2005
- марта 2005
- апреля 2005
- мая 2005
- июня 2005
- июля 2005
- августа 2005
- сентября 2005
- октября 2005
- ноября 2005
- декабря 2005
- января 2006
- февраля 2006
- марта 2006
- апреля 2006
- мая 2006
- июня 2006
- июля 2006
- августа 2006
- сентября 2006
- октября 2006
- ноября 2006
- декабря 2006
- января 2007
- февраля 2007
- марта 2007
- апреля 2007
- мая 2007
- июня 2007
- июля 2007
- августа 2007
- сентября 2007
- октября 2007
- ноября 2007
- декабря 2007
- февраля 2008
speak friend and enter
вторник, июля 12, 2005
Mercy Me
Kyrie Eleison! Kyrie Eleison! Kyrie Eleison!
Christe Eleison! Christe Eleison! Christe Eleison!
λεγων ιησου υιε δαυιδ ελεησον με
I need you, I love you, I cannot survive without you. Yet you are Good to me. You do exceedingly, abundantly beyond what I can ask or even imagine. Your love reaches me, and amazes me.
Thank You for the moments of rest and respite from the swelter of the day. I come to You, as a deer desperately thirsts after the brook, after miles of fierce chase through the heat of the day, miles over the plains of the savannah.
Thank you for your Word which assures.
Say the word, and your servant will be whole.
Your promises, because you are faithful and true.
You cannot deny yourself, because you Are.
You cannot stop being your Self.
You Are.
Yet, because you Are,
I am who I am, because the Great I Am says I am.
Thank You for fellow walkers in that long obedience in the same direction. For community I find myself in, as that paralytic, sitting on the mat having been taken a-hold of by his friends, helpless, hapless, yet assured as each corner is hoisted and gently, gently lowered into You. Being remembered before your presence. A determination to transcend social, geographical and theological boundaries to wrestle not with flesh and blood. The battle is already won. (thank you Kiong, Dawn, QY, CK, Jo, Merv, Ivy, Eve, Tim... the rest, you know who you are)
3 things our mind can't understand about Miracles. Uncomprehendable.
(Thanks Eve for summarizing better than I could)
#1. Time-- God has His perfect timing. We can never prepare when He wants things to be done.
#2. Way-- Each miracle is different as each life He created is unique, so each story is different.
#3. Magnitude-- He said He can do exceedingly abundantly more than we can ever ask, think or imagine.
I got good warranty. =)
God can do anything, you know--far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us. Ephesian 3:20 (the Message)
The Seasons of God
Timmies, July 2005
How good God is to send the rain.
It teaches life
Despite the pain.
How good God is to send the snow.
It melts the heart
Though the flesh be cold.
How good God is to send the storm.
It calms the soul
After the spirit is torn.
How good God will be to send the sun.
For rest awaits
When life's trials are done.
Kyrie Eleison! Kyrie Eleison! Kyrie Eleison!
Christe Eleison! Christe Eleison! Christe Eleison!
λεγων ιησου υιε δαυιδ ελεησον με
I need you, I love you, I cannot survive without you. Yet you are Good to me. You do exceedingly, abundantly beyond what I can ask or even imagine. Your love reaches me, and amazes me.
Thank You for the moments of rest and respite from the swelter of the day. I come to You, as a deer desperately thirsts after the brook, after miles of fierce chase through the heat of the day, miles over the plains of the savannah.
Thank you for your Word which assures.
Say the word, and your servant will be whole.
Your promises, because you are faithful and true.
You cannot deny yourself, because you Are.
You cannot stop being your Self.
You Are.
Yet, because you Are,
I am who I am, because the Great I Am says I am.
Thank You for fellow walkers in that long obedience in the same direction. For community I find myself in, as that paralytic, sitting on the mat having been taken a-hold of by his friends, helpless, hapless, yet assured as each corner is hoisted and gently, gently lowered into You. Being remembered before your presence. A determination to transcend social, geographical and theological boundaries to wrestle not with flesh and blood. The battle is already won. (thank you Kiong, Dawn, QY, CK, Jo, Merv, Ivy, Eve, Tim... the rest, you know who you are)
3 things our mind can't understand about Miracles. Uncomprehendable.
(Thanks Eve for summarizing better than I could)
#1. Time-- God has His perfect timing. We can never prepare when He wants things to be done.
#2. Way-- Each miracle is different as each life He created is unique, so each story is different.
#3. Magnitude-- He said He can do exceedingly abundantly more than we can ever ask, think or imagine.
I got good warranty. =)
God can do anything, you know--far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us. Ephesian 3:20 (the Message)
The Seasons of God
Timmies, July 2005
How good God is to send the rain.
It teaches life
Despite the pain.
How good God is to send the snow.
It melts the heart
Though the flesh be cold.
How good God is to send the storm.
It calms the soul
After the spirit is torn.
How good God will be to send the sun.
For rest awaits
When life's trials are done.