About
Jermistry
- title in Elvish

- Xoomij listen
- All about Darjeeling

- Learn Hebrew- start with

- Vineyard Music
- "To You" (me on Irish Whistles)
- "Coogee Day" (JM on Kurzweil)
- NZ photoes
- Tassie photoes
- NY&VA photoes
- Монгол&Сибирь
- Kelong photoes
- Cellgroup Stuff
- James' Grad
- Yunnan Pix
Archives
- ноября 2003
- декабря 2003
- января 2004
- февраля 2004
- марта 2004
- апреля 2004
- мая 2004
- июня 2004
- июля 2004
- августа 2004
- сентября 2004
- октября 2004
- ноября 2004
- декабря 2004
- января 2005
- февраля 2005
- марта 2005
- апреля 2005
- мая 2005
- июня 2005
- июля 2005
- августа 2005
- сентября 2005
- октября 2005
- ноября 2005
- декабря 2005
- января 2006
- февраля 2006
- марта 2006
- апреля 2006
- мая 2006
- июня 2006
- июля 2006
- августа 2006
- сентября 2006
- октября 2006
- ноября 2006
- декабря 2006
- января 2007
- февраля 2007
- марта 2007
- апреля 2007
- мая 2007
- июня 2007
- июля 2007
- августа 2007
- сентября 2007
- октября 2007
- ноября 2007
- декабря 2007
- февраля 2008
speak friend and enter
пятница, апреля 08, 2005
Quiet
Its been quiet. Quite quiet.
Job 40
3 Then Job answered the LORD :
4"I am unworthy-how can I reply to you?
I put my hand over my mouth.
5I spoke once, but I have no answer-
twice, but I will say no more."
What remains? What's left to do?
Ephesians 6
13Therefore put on the full armour of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
Grace. Sweet freedom of grace. We rest in grace. Our assurance is in knowing the source of our freedom.
Psalm 131
2But I have stilled and quieted my soul;
like a weaned child with its mother,
like a weaned child is my soul within me.
What counts in the final analysis? What's left at the end of the equation?
1 Corinthians 13
12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Many plans, many ideas, many schemes.
But what do we have that You have not given?
What do we have that is not already Yours?
All we posses are these lives we're living.
That's what we give to You Lord.
Job 42
1Then Job replied to the LORD :
2 "I know that you can do all things;
no plan of yours can be thwarted."
Do your work in me LORD.
Lead me, guide me, hold me.
Capture my heart again.
Oh, how I long to get out of the boat,
and walk on water.
Habakkuk 3
2LORD , I have heard of your fame;
I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD .
Renew them in our day,
in our time make them known;
in wrath remember mercy.
Its been quiet. Quite quiet.
Job 40
3 Then Job answered the LORD :
4"I am unworthy-how can I reply to you?
I put my hand over my mouth.
5I spoke once, but I have no answer-
twice, but I will say no more."
What remains? What's left to do?
Ephesians 6
13Therefore put on the full armour of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
Grace. Sweet freedom of grace. We rest in grace. Our assurance is in knowing the source of our freedom.
Psalm 131
2But I have stilled and quieted my soul;
like a weaned child with its mother,
like a weaned child is my soul within me.
What counts in the final analysis? What's left at the end of the equation?
1 Corinthians 13
12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Many plans, many ideas, many schemes.
But what do we have that You have not given?
What do we have that is not already Yours?
All we posses are these lives we're living.
That's what we give to You Lord.
Job 42
1Then Job replied to the LORD :
2 "I know that you can do all things;
no plan of yours can be thwarted."
Do your work in me LORD.
Lead me, guide me, hold me.
Capture my heart again.
Oh, how I long to get out of the boat,
and walk on water.
Habakkuk 3
2LORD , I have heard of your fame;
I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD .
Renew them in our day,
in our time make them known;
in wrath remember mercy.