About
Jermistry
- title in Elvish

- Xoomij listen
- All about Darjeeling

- Learn Hebrew- start with

- Vineyard Music
- "To You" (me on Irish Whistles)
- "Coogee Day" (JM on Kurzweil)
- NZ photoes
- Tassie photoes
- NY&VA photoes
- Монгол&Сибирь
- Kelong photoes
- Cellgroup Stuff
- James' Grad
- Yunnan Pix
Archives
- ноября 2003
- декабря 2003
- января 2004
- февраля 2004
- марта 2004
- апреля 2004
- мая 2004
- июня 2004
- июля 2004
- августа 2004
- сентября 2004
- октября 2004
- ноября 2004
- декабря 2004
- января 2005
- февраля 2005
- марта 2005
- апреля 2005
- мая 2005
- июня 2005
- июля 2005
- августа 2005
- сентября 2005
- октября 2005
- ноября 2005
- декабря 2005
- января 2006
- февраля 2006
- марта 2006
- апреля 2006
- мая 2006
- июня 2006
- июля 2006
- августа 2006
- сентября 2006
- октября 2006
- ноября 2006
- декабря 2006
- января 2007
- февраля 2007
- марта 2007
- апреля 2007
- мая 2007
- июня 2007
- июля 2007
- августа 2007
- сентября 2007
- октября 2007
- ноября 2007
- декабря 2007
- февраля 2008
speak friend and enter
понедельник, ноября 22, 2004
Already End November
It is already been three weeks since I've come back- been terribly busy w stuff: had a crusade alumni conference, multiple services and wedding to play at (with two more coming), cell outings, Thesis submission and Registrar confirmation red-tape to clear through, and people to catch up with. I've yet to complete my college applications, nor my papers. Me bad...
Been spending this time evaluating and weighing my options- I seem to be at a crossroad- indeed, not just any crossroad: seems more like a 4 or 5 dimensional crossroad. Issues at many level, interlinked, crosslinked, some in parallel worlds. Help!
I've also finally managed to sort through my thousand odd photos from my trip, and put them in more-or-less intelligible order (follow the link in the right hand column- "Монгол&Сибирь", if you're keen to plough through them). Some are rather delightful impressions from my trip- places and friends. Finished emailing e various wonderful people I've met on this trip, attaching pix or resources where relevant. Also, i'm proud to announce that I've completed my responsibility as postmaster for people (siberia, mongolia, china) who've passed me packages/letters/barfbags to pass to friends back in singapore. I've also did a short follow-through/update session with a strategic-coordinator for western inner-mongolia, jogging through strategies, updates and contexts.
Left TO DO:
- columbia appln (deadline end dec), UIUC and Indiana applns
- Acoustic Papers
- find job (applied for one liao!)
- learn Russian and practice Morin Huur
I realize this is probably gonna rank as one of the most exciting periods of my life, so i'm gonna savor each moment; tremendous freedom comes with tremendous responsibility!
God, grant me the discipline to bum constructively!
It is already been three weeks since I've come back- been terribly busy w stuff: had a crusade alumni conference, multiple services and wedding to play at (with two more coming), cell outings, Thesis submission and Registrar confirmation red-tape to clear through, and people to catch up with. I've yet to complete my college applications, nor my papers. Me bad...
Been spending this time evaluating and weighing my options- I seem to be at a crossroad- indeed, not just any crossroad: seems more like a 4 or 5 dimensional crossroad. Issues at many level, interlinked, crosslinked, some in parallel worlds. Help!
I've also finally managed to sort through my thousand odd photos from my trip, and put them in more-or-less intelligible order (follow the link in the right hand column- "Монгол&Сибирь", if you're keen to plough through them). Some are rather delightful impressions from my trip- places and friends. Finished emailing e various wonderful people I've met on this trip, attaching pix or resources where relevant. Also, i'm proud to announce that I've completed my responsibility as postmaster for people (siberia, mongolia, china) who've passed me packages/letters/barfbags to pass to friends back in singapore. I've also did a short follow-through/update session with a strategic-coordinator for western inner-mongolia, jogging through strategies, updates and contexts.
Left TO DO:
- columbia appln (deadline end dec), UIUC and Indiana applns
- Acoustic Papers
- find job (applied for one liao!)
- learn Russian and practice Morin Huur
I realize this is probably gonna rank as one of the most exciting periods of my life, so i'm gonna savor each moment; tremendous freedom comes with tremendous responsibility!
God, grant me the discipline to bum constructively!