<$BlogRSDUrl$>

speak friend and enter

воскресенье, октября 10, 2004

Update!



MIAT (MIght Arrive Tomorrow)- Mongolian National Carrier!

Woo! I'm in Ulaan Baator right now, and its been a terribly busy time! We've met with loads of medical people (w the team)- doctors, nurses, healthcare pple, hospitals, medical colleges patients, etc.!

dinner at Dr Altan Hoyag's!

On my own, i've visited the music colleges, met w a whole lot of music students from the campus crusade student ministry! I'm gonna learn the Moriin-Huur (mongolian horsehead fiddle) from one of them- he's a Moriin-huur teacher... cool huh! I'm supposed to spend time w them and share on worship and stuff w the music group- i've already met them on friday, and boy, are they talented, and they're really warm! Hope to have the next few weeks spent close w them.

music group students- all studying music in the Music and Dance College and also the Uni

Went to church this morning- quite cool. Everything in mongolian. Did "my redeemer lives" in mongolian! Ha.

Later I'm going out to the countryside w a crusade staff... hoping to cach a horse ride and sit around! Started snowing liao, but everything's still good. Bought my Siberia ticket yesterday. The die is cast!

Blog again! Bayaa-taa!


Sukhbataar Square! Panoramic View

kids at playground

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Shymkent, Kazakhstan Singapore Hobart, Tasmania Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia Irkutsk, Siberia Sydney, New South Wales Austin, Texas Vientiane, Laos Nongkhai, Thailand Sapporo, Japan