<$BlogRSDUrl$>

speak friend and enter

воскресенье, апреля 04, 2004

Labbing

I've been staying in my lab crunching more numbers again on the analysis software and stuff... grr... been staying there up til 4am on average this last week; thereafter, go home and snooze til lunch, go back to the lab and the cycle repeats. My only consolation while I manipulate numbers and graphs and figures and other nasty stuff is that I've been listening to excellent teaching/sermon/forums by Ravi Zacharias off the net. Pretty substantial stuff. At anyrate, I thank God the way I'm wired allows me to listen to sermon/conversation/cognitive processes and doing silly stuff like punch numbers and figures; otherwise I'd be bored stiff...

And, I finally managed to get back to cell group after more than 6 months of absence! Woohoo! Our friday night practices for SNL have been shifted to more friendly time slots! yipeee...

Another good news is that, this 2nd cycle of acoustic data analysis seems to be going pretty smooth, cos now i know what i should be doing, and i already know how to manipulate the software... I think if all goes well, it'll take me 1/4 of what it took me the first time. Thank God for this!

Church stuff has pretty settled and I've come to terms with changes. HUGE changes, that is... Oh well. Kyrie Eleison! Christe Eleison! Kyrie Eleison!

And for the record, I've finally gone to see my niece, this past monday! pretty cute! Welcome to the world, Alethea- αλήθεια. Its not the easiest world you've come into, but with much love, wisdom and favor, you'll find it full of wonder and awe, of passion and of pain, ultimately of infinite joy in the Creator. Live on!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Shymkent, Kazakhstan Singapore Hobart, Tasmania Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia Irkutsk, Siberia Sydney, New South Wales Austin, Texas Vientiane, Laos Nongkhai, Thailand Sapporo, Japan