<$BlogRSDUrl$>

speak friend and enter

пятница, марта 05, 2004

Of Tonsils, Tutorials and Tetracyclin

Its official- i'm in the midst of one searing bout of tonsilitis... It makes swallowing absolutely intolerable, and the fever makes me totally woozy. My left tonsil is swollen with inflammation, and its spreading to my right tonsil. Decided to go slow on my research and take these few days off... Will resume cram-speed coming monday. In a way, its good timing too; i've been meaning to take a break, and these few days wouldn't have been too productive either- i'm waiting for two lab-techs to get back to me on their missing equipment. I'm on erythromycin, which is a close relative of tetracyclin.

I managed to teach two tutorials this week with my inflammed tonsils, so, wooohoo for me. Then again, the students don't interact too much (its an engin tutorial remember), so it wasn't that bad... It was only when I had to go through Freudenstein's method (which is a monster of a method- two whole pages of derivatives), I had to speak up more. And I notice my AC classmate who sat in my previous tutorial has wisely zao-ed to another tutorial group. Oh well... Its weird tutoring your old friends, and it works both ways.

I'm leading worship at SNL tomorrow again. If you read this before then, please pray for my throat to hold up.

Oh, there's a team of students from a campus church at Penn State U that's visiting right now; they'll be playing at this sunday's 9am and next Sat's SNL service. I dropped by their practice just. I think they're wonderful. They've got a great heart too! Musically they're closer to vineyard, and then add a dose of intercessory/prophetic edge to their spontaneous bits. I'm lending them my taylor cos the aguitarist wasn't too keen on bringing her taylor halfway round tbe globe. I understand. Well, for the most part of their stay here, they'd be doing outreach all about town... so don't be surprised if you're walking down orchard road and a group of youngadult angmohs start breaking out in christian songs and start preaching. I'm not too sure about e legality of that, but I'm sure something will work out.

Yeaps.

I'm going to sleep now... wake up in a bit to drink dinner...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Shymkent, Kazakhstan Singapore Hobart, Tasmania Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia Irkutsk, Siberia Sydney, New South Wales Austin, Texas Vientiane, Laos Nongkhai, Thailand Sapporo, Japan