About
Jermistry
- title in Elvish

- Xoomij listen
- All about Darjeeling

- Learn Hebrew- start with

- Vineyard Music
- "To You" (me on Irish Whistles)
- "Coogee Day" (JM on Kurzweil)
- NZ photoes
- Tassie photoes
- NY&VA photoes
- Монгол&Сибирь
- Kelong photoes
- Cellgroup Stuff
- James' Grad
- Yunnan Pix
Archives
- ноября 2003
- декабря 2003
- января 2004
- февраля 2004
- марта 2004
- апреля 2004
- мая 2004
- июня 2004
- июля 2004
- августа 2004
- сентября 2004
- октября 2004
- ноября 2004
- декабря 2004
- января 2005
- февраля 2005
- марта 2005
- апреля 2005
- мая 2005
- июня 2005
- июля 2005
- августа 2005
- сентября 2005
- октября 2005
- ноября 2005
- декабря 2005
- января 2006
- февраля 2006
- марта 2006
- апреля 2006
- мая 2006
- июня 2006
- июля 2006
- августа 2006
- сентября 2006
- октября 2006
- ноября 2006
- декабря 2006
- января 2007
- февраля 2007
- марта 2007
- апреля 2007
- мая 2007
- июня 2007
- июля 2007
- августа 2007
- сентября 2007
- октября 2007
- ноября 2007
- декабря 2007
- февраля 2008
speak friend and enter
пятница, марта 19, 2004
Its FRIDAY
Woohoo! I finally finished my tutorial classes today. Glad its over as a tutor. I'm sure the feeling's mutual.
Coming back to research work this week has been a hassle. I can't seem to pick up the pace I had before the tonsil episode. Am making a priority to sleep sufficiently, and stay sane.
Been struggling with issues w ministry. A dilemma between having to harden my heart and continue serving, or to preserve my heart, but let the ministry go. Its something dear, but just sometimes, it gets so hot there must be blisters in my heart. Hmmm. But I'm giving thanks, cos I know His hand's in all this. Yay!
Been lately nicely bathed with wonderful worship sessions this two week, especially corporately (which I haven't been able to participate in much; the last time I was in the SNL congregation worshipping was last may)- two services w the pennstate team, one w a bunch of jamming friends, and one w the planet shakers, being silly, jumpy and all happy for God. And that has helped ease the pain. Just to soak it in the Holy Spirit. Asking him to renew my mind and my heart. That's how old wineskins are renewed- soaked in oil to let the skin relax and get the crinkles and stretches out.
Just to rise above the situation, and to simply just wait on God, and hear His voice.
This book I'm reading now, Rekindled Flame by Steve Fry (yes... the songwriter-worshipleader) was summing up what makes an ideal christian life; one that's characterised by worship, mercy and humility. And the author's conclusion is found in genesis, where enoch's life was summed up in one simple line:
"and Enoch walked with God and was no more"
That's it! To simply walk out our lives with God. Nothing more, nothing less. How beautiful.
Woohoo! I finally finished my tutorial classes today. Glad its over as a tutor. I'm sure the feeling's mutual.
Coming back to research work this week has been a hassle. I can't seem to pick up the pace I had before the tonsil episode. Am making a priority to sleep sufficiently, and stay sane.
Been struggling with issues w ministry. A dilemma between having to harden my heart and continue serving, or to preserve my heart, but let the ministry go. Its something dear, but just sometimes, it gets so hot there must be blisters in my heart. Hmmm. But I'm giving thanks, cos I know His hand's in all this. Yay!
Been lately nicely bathed with wonderful worship sessions this two week, especially corporately (which I haven't been able to participate in much; the last time I was in the SNL congregation worshipping was last may)- two services w the pennstate team, one w a bunch of jamming friends, and one w the planet shakers, being silly, jumpy and all happy for God. And that has helped ease the pain. Just to soak it in the Holy Spirit. Asking him to renew my mind and my heart. That's how old wineskins are renewed- soaked in oil to let the skin relax and get the crinkles and stretches out.
Just to rise above the situation, and to simply just wait on God, and hear His voice.
This book I'm reading now, Rekindled Flame by Steve Fry (yes... the songwriter-worshipleader) was summing up what makes an ideal christian life; one that's characterised by worship, mercy and humility. And the author's conclusion is found in genesis, where enoch's life was summed up in one simple line:
"and Enoch walked with God and was no more"
That's it! To simply walk out our lives with God. Nothing more, nothing less. How beautiful.