About
Jermistry
- title in Elvish

- Xoomij listen
- All about Darjeeling

- Learn Hebrew- start with

- Vineyard Music
- "To You" (me on Irish Whistles)
- "Coogee Day" (JM on Kurzweil)
- NZ photoes
- Tassie photoes
- NY&VA photoes
- Монгол&Сибирь
- Kelong photoes
- Cellgroup Stuff
- James' Grad
- Yunnan Pix
Archives
- ноября 2003
- декабря 2003
- января 2004
- февраля 2004
- марта 2004
- апреля 2004
- мая 2004
- июня 2004
- июля 2004
- августа 2004
- сентября 2004
- октября 2004
- ноября 2004
- декабря 2004
- января 2005
- февраля 2005
- марта 2005
- апреля 2005
- мая 2005
- июня 2005
- июля 2005
- августа 2005
- сентября 2005
- октября 2005
- ноября 2005
- декабря 2005
- января 2006
- февраля 2006
- марта 2006
- апреля 2006
- мая 2006
- июня 2006
- июля 2006
- августа 2006
- сентября 2006
- октября 2006
- ноября 2006
- декабря 2006
- января 2007
- февраля 2007
- марта 2007
- апреля 2007
- мая 2007
- июня 2007
- июля 2007
- августа 2007
- сентября 2007
- октября 2007
- ноября 2007
- декабря 2007
- февраля 2008
speak friend and enter
четверг, ноября 20, 2003
There Is A Rock
Steve Fry (1992)
Though friends like sand
Would one day blow away
Those held dear no longer stay
There is a Rock
Upon whose strength I lay
Who will never, never change
When each success
That I would call my own
Fades to distant memory
There is a Rock
Much higher than I have known
Comes to break me tenderly
Oh God I do recall
That all I have is Yours
Be to me that Rock
When I am lost and see no more
But bless'd is he
Who makes the Lord his trust
Even when the days are dark
He learns to walk
With God whose ways are just
And lean on everlasting arms
Be to me that Rock
When I am lost and see no more
Though mountains fall
And nations waste away
I'll be still and know my Rock
And I shall enter
To a spacious place
There to ever walk with God
Steve Fry (1992)
Though friends like sand
Would one day blow away
Those held dear no longer stay
There is a Rock
Upon whose strength I lay
Who will never, never change
When each success
That I would call my own
Fades to distant memory
There is a Rock
Much higher than I have known
Comes to break me tenderly
Oh God I do recall
That all I have is Yours
Be to me that Rock
When I am lost and see no more
But bless'd is he
Who makes the Lord his trust
Even when the days are dark
He learns to walk
With God whose ways are just
And lean on everlasting arms
Be to me that Rock
When I am lost and see no more
Though mountains fall
And nations waste away
I'll be still and know my Rock
And I shall enter
To a spacious place
There to ever walk with God